• CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.


    BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNEN • FAV VROUWEN (cool)


    En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

    Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:


    Lieke Gillies • Jemily • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Benoist • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • GubIer • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Eva Holm • Kogane • Pookie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Elijahbuzz Mikaelson • Elijahbuzz • Elijie

    BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

    deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.


    [ bericht aangepast op 19 feb 2017 - 18:22 ]


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Jemily schreef:
    (...)

    Jij blij HAHAHAHAHA.


    tbh


    "Family don’t end in blood”

    Jemily schreef:
    Tbh doe ik Gideon om Esmeme te pesten.


    HAHAHAHAHAHA NEE


    "Family don’t end in blood”

    GubIer schreef:
    (...)

    HAHAHAHAHAHA NEE



    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Jemily schreef:
    (...)



    VERDOMMEMEMMEEMEMEME


    "Family don’t end in blood”

    DIE LAATSTE AANVRAAG LIEKE IS ZO CUTE THO


    "Family don’t end in blood”

    GubIer schreef:
    (...)

    VERDOMMEMEMMEEMEMEME



    IK MOEST HET DOEN IK KAN DIE FOTO GEWOON NIET AAN.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    GubIer schreef:
    DIE LAATSTE AANVRAAG LIEKE IS ZO CUTE THO


    JAJAJAAAAAAAAA.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Ik ga even verder met huiswerk ((no_chears)) en dan ga ik ook weer prompts zoeken hehe


    "Family don’t end in blood”

    Jemily schreef:
    (...)


    IK MOEST HET DOEN IK KAN DIE FOTO GEWOON NIET AAN.


    SAME ECHT OM TE HUILEN


    "Family don’t end in blood”

    GubIer schreef:
    Ik ga even verder met huiswerk ((no_chears)) en dan ga ik ook weer prompts zoeken hehe


    SUCCES. (no_chears)
    Ik ga proberen je Hotch OS af te schrijven. :')


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    GubIer schreef:
    (...)

    SAME ECHT OM TE HUILEN


    JA HAHAHAHAHA VERDOMME


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    tbh wil je dan gewoon die persoon vermoorden denk ik.

    Imagine Person A and Person B at a fancy restaurant, when Person A gets down on one knee and, flustered, asks, “If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?”


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Imagine person A having a secret collection of sex toys and other things. Person B one day find the entire stash and A walks in while B is looking through it. Person A is almost in tears and apologizing constantly and B makes them feel better by saying “We’ll use them later if you want~” Person A, now flustered and red, agrees to B.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Dit is aan de ene heel kant heel cute maar ook sad.

    Imagine Person A always giving piggyback rides to Person B until one day when Person A gets paralysed from the waist down so Person B carries them around instead.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Jemily schreef:
    Dit is aan de ene heel kant heel cute maar ook sad.

    Imagine Person A always giving piggyback rides to Person B until one day when Person A gets paralysed from the waist down so Person B carries them around instead.


    Same meh


    "Family don’t end in blood”