• CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNENFAV VROUWEN (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Gillies • Jemily • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Benoist • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • GubIer • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Eva Holm • Kogane • Pookie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Elijahbuzz Mikaelson • Elijahbuzz • Elijie

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 feb 2017 - 18:22 ]

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Benoist schreef:
    (...)

IK WAS HET OOK VERGETEN HAHAHAHA.

Echte klojo's. HAHAHAHA

Oke, ik ga maar weer proberen te schrijven oef. Hopelijk lukt het weer. Maar met die 100000 aanvragen moet er wel minstens één zijn die lukt :'D

"Family don’t end in blood”

Die eerste opdracht is echt kutjes.

Danmarks Dynamite.

GubIer schreef:
    Oke, ik ga maar weer proberen te schrijven oef. Hopelijk lukt het weer. Maar met die 100000 aanvragen moet er wel minstens één zijn die lukt :'D

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ik hoop het voor je tbh. Ik ga er zo ook nog een schrijven denk ik. :')

Benoist schreef:
    Die eerste opdracht is echt kutjes.

VAN WAT.

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

VAN WAT.

WIDM.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Benoist schreef:
    (...)

WIDM.

VERTEL TBH. Bc ik heb niet gezien. Weet alleen wie er uit gaat. (nerd)

Mijn laptop doet al de hele dag zo klojo langzaam, i cant ahdbgsdsjaceds (no_chears)

"Family don’t end in blood”

GubIer schreef:
    Mijn laptop doet al de hele dag zo klojo langzaam, i cant ahdbgsdsjaceds (no_chears)

Dat is zo klojo tho. :-(

Lol.

Imagine person B of your OTP kissing person A in the streets (which A responds to happily) when a car passes by yelling “Get a room!”. When they look to see who said it, they see One Direction passing by laughing.

OT3 BONUS: person C takes the role of James Corden.

Can't handle tbh.

Imagine your OTP have a group of friends, and they usually go swimming every weekend. Person B is usually covered in bruises or scrapes and they’re clearly visible when swimming, as is Person A (however they aren’t as injured). Person C (one of the friends) suddenly asks B why they’re constantly marked and bruised, bringing up that the group of friends had come to the conclusion that Persons A and B have a lot of rough kinky sex. Imagine A in hysterical laughter whilst B has to explain that the only reason they’re bruised is because the two play twister on a daily basis to decide who makes dinner.

DAT LAATSTE STUKJES MAAKT HET KEI CUTE.

(Based off a personal experience.) Imagine Person A has to start taking the city bus to go to school/work/etc. They take notice of Person B, who also takes the bus, but they never speak to each other. One day, Person B asks Person A if they are go to the same workplace/school/etc. as them. Person A says no and tells them they thought Person B might have gone to their work/school/etc. They sit together and tell each other about the school they go to/place they work at/etc. The next day, they timidly sit near each other, and they continue to do so every morning.

They get to know each other and the other’s quirks better and better with each passing day. Person B often drops their coffee on the bus, so Person A starts carrying napkins. Person A loses/breaks their earbuds a lot, so Person B begins carrying spare earbuds for them.

Bonus: Person A and Person B fall out of contact after a while when one or both stop taking the bus in the morning. After being out of touch and moving on, Person A takes a new step in their life (high school, college, work, new work place, etc.) and find they have no choice but to take the earliest city bus to get where they need to be on time. When they get on the city bus, there is Person B. Turns out, they have recently been forced back into taking the city bus for work/school/etc.

The ride is awkward due to how long they have been out of contact, but a coffee spill and a search for earbuds later, it is revealed that Person A subconsciously packed napkins and Person B subconsciously put a spare pair of earbuds in their bag.

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

VERTEL TBH. Bc ik heb niet gezien. Weet alleen wie er uit gaat. (nerd)

Ze moesten vragen door geven door portofoons, maar bv Jochem kon alleen Sanna horen en Thomas alleen Jochem, dus ze waren super hard aan het kloten en ze moesten dus alles in een cirkel doorgeven.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Benoist schreef:
    (...)

Ze moesten vragen door geven door portofoons, maar bv Jochem kon alleen Sanna horen en Thomas alleen Jochem, dus ze waren super hard aan het kloten en ze moesten dus alles in een cirkel doorgeven.

HAHAHAHA wtf tho.

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

HAHAHAHA wtf tho.

Ja same man. Wejow.

Danmarks Dynamite.