• 24-year-old Cassiana leads a quite life as one of the twelve priestesses of the North. They are appointed to protect one of the four relics: the chest. Cassiana, of noble descent, is a skilled warrior. When disaster strikes, she is found by her former fiancé: Dominic, general in the prince's army. She is badly wounded and turns out to be the only survivor. He takes her to safety and makes sure she's nursed back to health. Still in recovery, she learns that all relics have been stolen. Dominic proposes a deal: she helps him find the four relics for the prince to protect the country against the king's rage, and he helps her find the last lost priestess. She agrees, but has a different plan in mind.
    A thrilling journey is about to start.

Watch me.
    I will go to my own sun.
    And if I'm burned by its fire,
    I will fly on scorched wings.

~ Segovia Amil

~ Written in Dutch
    ~ Soundtrack
    ~ Start: 1st of June

Adventure ~ Fantasy ~ Drama ~ Romance~ Action ~ New adult

Take risks and conquer your fears.

Dit ziet er leuk uit! Ik ga je eerste hoofdstukje al eens lezen!

Mag ik vragen waarom je flaptekst in het Engels is als het verhaal gewoon in het Nederlands is geschreven? (:

The soul needs autumn.

Grace schreef:
    Dit ziet er leuk uit! Ik ga je eerste hoofdstukje al eens lezen!

Mag ik vragen waarom je flaptekst in het Engels is als het verhaal gewoon in het Nederlands is geschreven? (:

Omdat het verhaal in het Engels was toen ik begon met schrijven en ik later van gedachten veranderde en geen zin meer had om de flaptekst aan te passen. (: Dat komt misschien nog.

Take risks and conquer your fears.

Corday schreef:
    (...)
    Omdat het verhaal in het Engels was toen ik begon met schrijven en ik later van gedachten veranderde en geen zin meer had om de flaptekst aan te passen. (: Dat komt misschien nog.

Aaah oké, dat is wel logisch!
    Ik dacht dat het misschien een nieuwe Quizlet-trend was ofzo, zoals toen opeens heel veel mensen hun conversaties in het Engels begonnen te schrijven, maar de rest in het Nederlands. (;

The soul needs autumn.

Oeh! Sounds promising!

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.