• Tron: Resurrection

After the escape of Sam Flynn from The Grid, he vowed to make the grid accessible to outsiders as well as making it a place to live in for programs, ISOs and users alike.

In the present day, which is 2075, Sam Flynn is no longer and even though The Grid still receives the support it needs to keep existing, there’s turmoil brewing. A terrorist group named ISOFF (Isomorphic Algorithms For Freedom) tries to upset the power balance between programs and ISOs. Everyone is talking about the recent murder of a program that resided on the council by the ISOFF.

Users and ISOs need to start picking sides and programs no longer feel safe. Will the programs fight back and make their own counter initiative, will the ISOFF be shut down before their damage triggers a second purge? Or will Tron rise again from the ashes and fight for the justice of the Grid?

Your characters currently work or study and live in Tron City. As The Grid’s main city, the pressure to find or join ISOFF is felt by every citizen. What will your character do?

Information

All the information and lore can be found in the lorestory. If you are unfamiliar with the TRON universe, but do wanna participate: feel free! Ask any questions you might still have about anything for this RP, so I can either answer or make another chapter if needed.

Character lists
    ISO

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History
    Extras
    Relationships
    Program

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Turned (Is your program made in The Grid OR is a human who was made a program)
    POST purge OR second age of ISOs (aka did they spawn in a time that there were believed to be no ISOs or did they spawn in a time where ISOs were thriving again?)
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History
    Extras
    Relationships
    User

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History (don’t forget to include why they are in The Grid)
    Extras
    Relationships

Roles

Deze zin moet blijven staan tot er mensen met een naam komen die lang genoeg is hihi. En blijkbaar was deze zin nog niet lang genoeg.
    ISO
    [1] ⌬ Lux ⌬ 28? ⌬ Kazama
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ Vanparys
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ USERNAME

Program
    [R] ⌬ Oscar Dillinger Fuchs ⌬ AGE ⌬ Dubhaile
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ Vici1

User
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ lilyofthevalley

Rules

⌬ Respect your fellow writers, if you have a problem with something, you talk about it
    ⌬ A reservation stays for 2 weeks, it gets derezzed if you don't tell me you need more time
    ⌬ You can post in both Dutch and English, feel free to choose what you like better
    ⌬ If a topic is full, shoot me a message, I'll try to fix it as fast as I possibly can. If I don't answer within the hour, you can open a new topic
    ⌬ Good luck, have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 3 mei 2024 - 13:10 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Dubhaile schreef:
    (...)
    Hey, A fellow DBH enjoyer I was gonna take Brian Dechart as FC lmao en ik vermoed dat de pace niet super hoog zal liggen en geen hard feelings als het even wat langer duurt c:

En zoals Mexx al aangaf, bij vragen, gewoon naar mijn hoofd gooien. Ik beantwoord ze met veel liefde c:

alakfjaskdjflasdf CONNOR
    Beste personage uit de game.

Ik zal er nog even over nadenken! Dank je wel : - )

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit

Nephalem schreef:
    I shouldnt even look at this because i dont have time, but here i am, reading the lore :’)

Hihi :Y)

Exulansis schreef:
    (...)

alakfjaskdjflasdf CONNOR
    Beste personage uit de game.

Ik zal er nog even over nadenken! Dank je wel : - )

Yay!

Also yes, Connor is best boi.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 april 2024 - 9:59 ]

Ik had misschien een heel klein beetje teveel tijd over en daadwerkelijk een idee voor een character en zin om dingen uit te werken (I know, such a wonderful combination of things!)
    Lux is finished

Kazama schreef:
    Ik had misschien een heel klein beetje teveel tijd over en daadwerkelijk een idee voor een character en zin om dingen uit te werken (I know, such a wonderful combination of things!)
    Lux is finished

Hihi, yay!

Goed als ik Asters rebellengroepje (i shall call them the Sovereign Taskforce Against Repression or STAR instead of ISOFF - the members being called STARs hehe) een grotere (somewhat terrorist) organisatie maak die een dreiging vormt tegen Users?

[ bericht aangepast op 29 april 2024 - 13:51 ]

help

Vanparys schreef:
    Goed als ik Asters rebellengroepje (i shall call them the Sovereign Taskforce Against Repression or STAR - the members being called STARs hehe) een grotere (somewhat terrorist) organisatie maak die een dreiging vormt tegen Users?

Oeh yes. Geef je ook zeker wat uitleg erover in je rol, dan kan ik ze eventueel uitspelen ook :Y)

@ de twijfelaars: nog iets waar ik mee kan helpen? Dingen die niet duidelijk zijn of een vraag waar je mee zit.

Dubhaile schreef:
    (...)
    Oeh yes. Geef je ook zeker wat uitleg erover in je rol, dan kan ik ze eventueel uitspelen ook :Y)

Oké STAR wordt het eliteteam van ISOFF en Aster wil stiekem de hele boel overnemen want die is een beetje megalomaan

help

ASTER
    ASTER

admiral

╌╌╌

.............MURDERER
    .............MURDERER
    .............MURDERER
    .............MURDERER
    .............MURDERER
    ═══╦═══

PROTECTOR
    PROTECTOR
    PROTECTOR
    PROTECTOR
    PROTECTOR
    ..╔════════╩════════╗
    Admiral is an enigma. They show up out of the blue, a team of STARs on their heels. They leave destruction in their wake, ruthlessly liquidating anything human-made, whether it be objects, buildings, or people. Though their actions are claimed by ISOFF, anyone who's had the misfortune of finding themselves in Admiral's path is confronted by their autonomy, by the singularity of their actions, by their leadership over STAR, by the way they reshape and destroy objects, buildings, and even people however they see fit. Nobody has ever seen their face.
    -
    -
    -
    ..╚════════╦════════╝
    ...-═══╦═════╩═════╗
    .....╔══╩══════╗
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    -...-..
    Aster's age is a mystery even to themself. They look to be in their late twenties, early thirties, but have definitely been around longer than that.

JOB
    Aster's day job is in mechanics. They mostly do mechanical maintenance on vehicles, but since Aster also has a knack for hacking, their boss gives them the odd programming job, too. Aster's day job isn't where their true life revolves around, however. They have joined the ISOFF a long time ago, climbing up the ranks for decades until a few years ago, they were able to put together their own elite team. Since then, Aster finds more solace in the anonymous persona of Admiral, even being somewhat proud of the way their terrorist status frightens people.

SKILL
    Aster is an excellent fighter, though they only utilise that skill as Admiral. They prefer their lightsword, but are generally very good in improvising with whatever when necessary. They are also very gifted when it comes to programming - and hacking. People who've seen Admiral do it, know that they have a rare skill: they can hack into the Grid. Objects, the environment around them, and even people. Aster can manipulate them however they want, though it's not exactly easy. It takes quite some processing time, making them vulnerable for attacks while working a hack.
          The reason Aster is able to hack into the grid, is because they spent decades crafting a master override code, inputted into their very identity. It is buried deeply within their identity disk, and those of the ISOFF who knew Aster before they were able to hack the Grid, know that creating the override cost them some parts of their personality. Aster doesn't see the problem with having become more apathetic; emotions had only been a hurdle, and losing them had been more a gift than a side effect of creating the override.

.....╚═════════╝

╔══╣═══
    ═════
    ......═══╦════════╩══╩════

╔══════════╗

PERSONALITY
    -
    -
    -
    ╚══════════╝
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History
    Extras
    Relationships

[ bericht aangepast op 3 mei 2024 - 16:16 ]

help

Vanparys schreef:

ASTER
    ASTER

the admiral
    ────

MURDERER
    MURDERER
    MURDERER
    MURDERER
    MURDERER

PROTECTOR
    PROTECTOR
    PROTECTOR
    PROTECTOR
    PROTECTOR

that's it that's my role

Plenty! Let's start ^^

Dubhaile schreef:
    @ de twijfelaars: nog iets waar ik mee kan helpen? Dingen die niet duidelijk zijn of een vraag waar je mee zit.

Voor mij is alles heel duidelijk! Leuk concept. Ik ben alleen bang dat ik hem toch echt even aan me voorbij moet laten gaan. De komende tijd heb ik veel veranderingen in m'n privéleven (net vandaag gehoord) en ik vind dat ik eigenlijk nu al onvoldoende aandacht geef aan mijn lopende verhalen, dus voelt in die zin niet helemaal fair om nu iets nieuws te starten.

Maar heeeeeeeeeel veel plezier en ik lees denk ik nog wel eens mee, haha

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit

Dubhaile schreef:

Ik ben nog in dubio, maar heb vooralsnog geen vragen verder! Moet de story nog steeds even een keer extra doornemen en hoop dan zo iets van een rol-idee te krijgen.

'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

Me: I'm gonna not put too much work into this bc I have other things to write
    Also me, five hours and sixteen dots to manually space out my lines later: I AM GOD

help

Misschien nog even handig: ik ga het speeltopic openen als ik terug ben van vakantie. Dus ergens in de week van 13 mei c:

[ bericht aangepast op 2 mei 2024 - 17:47 ]