• "Now if you two don't mind,
    I'm going to bed before either of you
    come up with another clever idea to get us killed
    — or worse, expelled."
    - Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)

    [ bericht aangepast op 6 okt 2024 - 17:24 ]


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    TWD.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Serie: Bob’s Burgers 🍔


    hodie mecum eris in paradiso

    Serie      Singles Inferno.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    Film: The Hunchback of Notre Dame (in het Frans✨)


    hodie mecum eris in paradiso

    Film: The Pope's Exorcist

    Film: The Mothman Prophecies


    Caution first, always.

    Film: Se7en (in de bioscoop, voor de 30jarige verjaardag van deze film. Blijft een topper).


    "A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for"

    Serie Goosebumps seizoen 2


    Adventurer at heart, but oh how she loved to be home

    Modern Family


    If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

    Serie: Gilmore Girls


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    The Sex Lives of College Girls


    Omnia mutantur, nihil interit

    Gladiator 2.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    The Circle.


    [ I will always love you ]

    -

    [ bericht aangepast op 1 feb 2025 - 14:24 ]


    hodie mecum eris in paradiso

    The Crow.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'