• Zo werkt het:iemand scrijft een woord bijvoorbeeld aardappel,dan denkt de volgende bijvoorbeeld aan zand.
    Hier is het nog eens in het kort:
    Kees:aardappel
    Jan:zand

We waren bij :
    Winkels

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

pluizig

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

hooikoorts

start everyday with a new hope leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow

zielig

huilfilm

start everyday with a new hope leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow

titanic
    ofzo

wrak

schip

zeeziek

zee

zeedier

schelp

spongebob

ananas

kwijl

hondjes