• I hate my fucking life. I'm a god damn failure. I'm 22 years old and I'm a fucking lowly cook at a fast food joint. This is the only job I've ever had and I will probably never get a better one. My coworker harasses me verbally all day. If I told my boss, he would just cut my already low salary. All that fuckface cares about is money.

Outside of work, I don't do anything. My best friend is mentally retarded, but I suppose that's better than nothing. I am in love with one of my neighbors. She's a gorgeous southern belle who just moved here, but I'm sure she hates me too. Fuck.

I'm stuck in my home town because I never learned to drive. I fail the driver's license test EVERY FUCKING TIME I TAKE IT. FUCK THIS. Worst of all I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.

Ik kwam dit tegen op 9GAG.com en wilde hem delen :Y)

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

*ba dum tssss*

It's high noon.

Haha, mijn god echt geniaal! Eerst dacht ik wat is dit nou weer voor een zielepoot, tot ik die laatste zin las! ;-D

Ik besefte het echt pas bij die laatste zin (:

Take risks and conquer your fears.

Confused schreef:
    Haha, mijn god echt geniaal! Eerst dacht ik wat is dit nou weer voor een zielepoot, tot ik die laatste zin las! ;-D

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Hahaha, nicely played!*O*

Til hug og blod.

Die had ik niet zien aankomen, rofl:W

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Die had ik vrijdag gezien, maar hij blijft leuk ja

Hahah trololololol(banana)

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Confused schreef:

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Haha, die zag ik dus echt niet aankomen!

Die zag ik in omegle vorm. Die was veel grappiger. (:

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Haha die zag ik in omegle vorm XD
    Ik had ook zo iets van; Jezus wat is dit nou? O_O.
    Ik had Spongebob eigenlijk nooit zo bekeken xd.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Hahaha, ja zag ik op twitter in omegle vorm. Genius.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Confused schreef:

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.