• I hate my fucking life. I'm a god damn failure. I'm 22 years old and I'm a fucking lowly cook at a fast food joint. This is the only job I've ever had and I will probably never get a better one. My coworker harasses me verbally all day. If I told my boss, he would just cut my already low salary. All that fuckface cares about is money.

Outside of work, I don't do anything. My best friend is mentally retarded, but I suppose that's better than nothing. I am in love with one of my neighbors. She's a gorgeous southern belle who just moved here, but I'm sure she hates me too. Fuck.

I'm stuck in my home town because I never learned to drive. I fail the driver's license test EVERY FUCKING TIME I TAKE IT. FUCK THIS. Worst of all I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea.

Ik kwam dit tegen op 9GAG.com en wilde hem delen :Y)

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Kom kom, we gaan niet mierenneuken ;D

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Die zag ik echt niet aankomen. Heh.

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

hahahah doet me denken aan deze:

I just got done playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, he's probably just a fag that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of Penumbra and Condemned. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

You aren't given any sort of back story the game at all. As soon as you press play, it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little brick shitter. Apparently, you're a madman. We're never given the name, but you can guess what it is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason, you escaped from whatever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

Your character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway, but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it; whatever is in front of him is thrown into his mouth and he munches it down.

While playing the game, you're being chased by four hideous and fucking scary ghost monsters. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is instant death, in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside all, all while you hear the horrible noise of your body being torn.

You can, however, eat some odd objects hidden in the maze, after which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally EAT the ghost monsters. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man. You'll find it on the first search.

As travars

Hahahahahah, leuk _O_

Ik hou van Spongebob *O*

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

LogitG27 schreef:
    *ba dum tssss*

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Ik kende 'm al, maar toen ik die de eerste keer las dacht ik, och zielig. Toen las ik de laatste zin. :')

Springfield schreef:
    Die zag ik in omegle vorm. Die was veel grappiger. (:

Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Confused schreef:
    Haha, mijn god echt geniaal! Eerst dacht ik wat is dit nou weer voor een zielepoot, tot ik die laatste zin las! ;-D

Bad decisions make good stories.