• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

'Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.'

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

''Those who never believed in magic, will never find it.'' - Roald Dahl.

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! - Audrey Hepburn <- Haha, die vond ik geweldig.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

10, echt een GEWELDIGE quote!

It's important for me to be free and know I'm acting for myself. I do things because I want to, and that's important. You want to be your own person.
    - Stephenie Meyer

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

''People don't cry because they're weak, but beacause they have been strong for too long.'' -Johnny Depp.

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

My signature

:)

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

'The path I want to take, The path I have to take, and... the path I'm taking... they're all different, what should I do?' - Tablo

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

9,5. Geniale quote!
    Mijn signature.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

'De mens is een stuk wrakhout op de oceaan des levens.'

Thats what's so great about friends, they're not your family

[ bericht aangepast op 25 feb 2013 - 2:30 ]

Dont say why me, say try me

True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts. ~Olly Murs