• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

''If you care about what other people think, you will never live'' - Lil Wayne.

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

"Love doesn't need to be perfect. It needs to be true." - Francisco Lachowski

Tell me about it, stud.

'I drink to forget, then I write to remember' - Michael Jones

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Niemand is rijk genoeg om zijn verleden terug te kopen.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2013 - 12:08 ]

Bad decisions make good stories.

"Bisexual is a term that gay guys in high school use when they wanna hold hands with girls and feel normal." ~Kurt Hummel

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2013 - 18:06 ]

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

When the world says ‘‘Give up’’, hope whispers: ‘‘Try one more time.’’

Some people are art and do art at the same time

“There's no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. Cause your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.”
    - Madonna

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2013 - 18:13 ]

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Even though I'm no more than a monster - don't I, too, have the right to live? - Oldboy

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

My signature

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

''You never stop loving someone. You either never did, or you always will.''

Some people are art and do art at the same time

10 (:

'Haters.. Who cares about the haters?' ~ Cher Lloyd

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

"Hapiness can always be found, even in the dark, when one only remembers to turn on the light" - Dumbledore

[ bericht aangepast op 5 feb 2013 - 15:46 ]

'I'm more than just a piece in their games' ~The Hunger Games

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

'I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. '
    -Stephen Hawking

[ bericht aangepast op 7 feb 2013 - 19:19 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

“I love walking in the rain because no one can see me crying”
    - Rowan Atkinson

:)