• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Ha whoa, die quote slaat op mij 't afgelopen jaar :].

It is foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know!

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."

"It is the east, and Juliet is the sun"

9! Alice in Wonderland. :3

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours"

Take me to wonderland

7 8

"Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it."

[ bericht aangepast op 30 dec 2012 - 21:21 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, The world will know peace

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

''Almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Some people are art and do art at the same time

“Freedom lies in being bold.” -Robert Frost

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Sometimes you just need to know the truth, without knowing it could change your life forever.

Vatican Cameos

Believe, just like I do.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry is own weight, this is a frightening prospect. -Eleanor Roosevelt

''I don't want to be a person with full hands, resting from dreams. But a person full of dreams, unable to rest his hands.'' - Daniel Armand Lee

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

"Fuck me badly once, shame on you. Fuck me badly twice, shame on me." - Samantha Jones

Tell me about it, stud.

8-

You’re lucky enough to be different, never change.- Taylor Swift

' So many books, so little time ' ~ Frank Zappa

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. -Oscar Wilde

Mijn signature.

Some people are art and do art at the same time