• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

'Niet iedereen kan een held zijn. Er moeten ook mensen gered.'

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

"Don't worry when I argue with you. Worry when I stop, because that means there's nothing left fighting for' - Mila Kunis

Tell me about it, stud.

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

“Being single doesn’t mean that you’re weak, it means that you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve.” ~ Niall James Horan.

Don't worry, you won't be lonely

I want to know why the universe exists, why there is something greater than nothing. -Stephen Hawking

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

any fool can make things bigger, more complex and more violent. It takes a touch of a genius and a lot of courage to move it in the opposite direction - Albert Einstein

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

“Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate. And the people I hate…” - Kaya Scodelario.

[ bericht aangepast op 9 jan 2013 - 10:34 ]

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

I drink to forget, then I write to remember - Wax

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

If I wasn't here tomorrow
    Would anybody care
    If my time was up I wanna know
    You were happy I was there
    If I wasn't here tomorrow
    Would anyone lose sleep
    If I wasn't hard and hollow
    Then maybe you would miss me

~John Cooper~ (Skillet)

Als ik een dichter was dan was ik dichter bij je.

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” ― Isaac Asimov

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

“People think pop is rock, and the lines are getting blurred. Now Rihanna’s wearing fucking leather jackets, and it’s really annoying.” - Taylor Momsen.

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge.” ― Carl Sagan

Redde mihi legiones! - Keizer Augustus.
    ;Geef me mijn legioenen terug!;

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

'People cry, not because they're weak. It's because They've been strong for too Long' - Johnny Depp.

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” ~ Albus Perkamentus, J.K Rowling.

:)