• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

"Voor de goed geordende geest is de dood slechts het volgende, grote avontuur" - Albus Perkamentus

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there. - Ghandi

Caution first, always.

Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it worth living

If I die, I still want to be me
    ~Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. - Marilyn Monroe.

Let's all take a moment and be thankfull spiders don't fly.

9!

"Don’t worry if you’re single. God may be looking at you right now saying,“I’m saving this girl for Nathan Sykes." - Nathan Sykes

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

Haha, een 9.

"Fuck me badly once, shame on you. Fuck me badly twice, shame on me." - Samantha Jones

Tell me about it, stud.

An artist is somebody who produces things that people don't need to have. - Andy Warhol

[ bericht aangepast op 6 jan 2013 - 19:51 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

'I'm sorry that I'm both your umbrella and the rain' - Daniel Armand Lee

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

'Wees blij met jezelf. Wees tevreden met wie je bent.' ~Jeroen van Koningsbrugge

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

8'
    ''You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far. ~Uncle Remus''

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

7,5/8

Scientists have become the bearers of the torch of discovery in our quest for knowledge. -Stephen Hawking

[ bericht aangepast op 7 jan 2013 - 18:28 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Tell me about it, stud.