• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

'I wish I could think objectively, just to see how real my reality really is'

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.'' - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

[ bericht aangepast op 10 jan 2013 - 22:38 ]

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

''It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be'' - Albus Dumbledore

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

'I will not say "Do not weep", for not all tears are an evil.' ~ Gandalf

:)

''It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.'' - The Hunger Games.

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect- Demi Lovato.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

'I'm sorry that I'm both your umbrella and the rain' - Daniel Armand Lee

[ bericht aangepast op 13 jan 2013 - 14:12 ]

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

"You can't make people love you, but you can make people fear you." - Blair Waldorf

Tell me about it, stud.

Never look back, reminising on yesterday, smile for the future, tomorrow’s a new day. -Zayn Malik

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

“All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.” ~ Peter Pan

:)

"If a man whistles at you, do not respond. You're a lady, not a dog."

Tell me about it, stud.

'Success is the best revenge for anything.' ~Ed Sheeran

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

Democratie is de meest slechte vorm van regeren, op alle andere manieren die al geprobeerd zijn na dan.

Bad decisions make good stories.

Ego is the immediate dictate of human consciousness.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'