• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

“Expose yourself to your deepest fear, after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” - Jim Morisson

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I never met.

The sky’s the limit. Scratch that you set your limitations, the mind and body can do much more than anyone thinks or believes. So when you wake up tomorrow, forget your limits because you can always do better.
    - Zack Merrick.

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
    - a cinderella story

As we sail thru life, don't avoid rough waters, sail on because calm waters won't make a skillful sailor

“There's nothing more badass than being who you are.” ~Darren Criss

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

" I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

- John Lennon

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I never met.

"I am, actually, in fact not emotional in any way. I have blocked my emotions so that people like you won't get to me."
    Own quote, staat al heel lang op m'n profiel.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay... It's not the end.
    Unknown

Bowties are cool

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

"Want a suger cube?" - Finnick Odair

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

I am not going to be a star, I am going to be a legend - Freddie Mercury

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

4 (Sorry .., niet grappig ...)

When writing the strory of your life don't let somebody else hold the pen.

Life is full of fake people

I write because no one understands me when I speak - Me

Bowties are cool

"I hate racism. I could never be a racist. I'm not done hating on the fucking white people yet." - some genius dude.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.