• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

'Watch your thoughts
    They become words

Watch your words
    They become actions

Watch your actions
    They become habits

Watch your habits
    They become character

Watch your character
    It becomes your destiny

Live, Laugh, Love and everything will be okay

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

Sometimes life's so much cooler when you just don't know any better and all the painful lessons have not hammered your head open yet.
    Anthony Kiedis

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

[ bericht aangepast op 14 sep 2012 - 21:42 ]

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

@ aquafresh, je bent vergeten een cijfer te geven.

Bowties are cool

Love is Louder then the pressure to be perfect- Demi Lovato.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

When i was 5, my mom told me that happiness is the key for live. When i went to school, they asked me what i wanted to be, when i grow up. I wrote down happy. They told me i didn't understand the assigment, i told them they didn't understand life.

Blaine: [to Kurt] Don't you want to experience everything in life that you can?

[ bericht aangepast op 14 sep 2012 - 22:11 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Einstein :3

Blaine: [to Kurt] Don't you want to experience everything in life that you can?

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Een traan word geboren in je ogen, leeft op je wangen en gaat dood op de grond.

There is no map to life, no blueprints to survival.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 sep 2012 - 22:24 ]

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Of all the friends i've ever met, you're the one i won't forget. If i die before you do, I go to heaven and wait for you..