• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Abo.

"Look at me. I'm skinny, I have a big nose, no tits and no ass, but in a room full of beautiful women, I would still leave with the most gorgeous guy.” - Zoe Saldana.

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people - Karl Marx

Liefhebben is de eenzaamheid van de ander observeren en verwonderd blijven over zijn mysterie.

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I never met.

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.

[ bericht aangepast op 30 juli 2012 - 16:27 ]

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Groter

Define "good".

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants -John Watson

Caution first, always.

9 uch, ik was te laat D:

Ehmm... Deze vind ik minder, 7.

Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 aug 2012 - 22:16 ]

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

“Life is good, life is great. Always love and never hate. Break the rules, stand apart. Ignore your head and follow your heart.” ~Ashley Purdy

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

abo

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

8, because it's hilarious.
    "Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark. Don't cover your eyes, the devil's inside" - night of the hunter, 30 seconds to mars.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

“If someone doesn't like Cheese they're are not human” ~Koopa

5 I dont like Cheese (cat)

"If you can dream it, you can do it."~ Walt Disney

"Never say good-bye because saying good-bye means going away, and going away means forgetting." Peter Pan