• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

7, omdat het niet realistisch is, maar wel mooi =P
    None of your scars can make me love you less - unknown

Bowties are cool

"That which makes you different is what makes you strong. Whether you're gay, straight, purple, orange, dinosaur; I don't care." -Darren Criss

[ bericht aangepast op 25 aug 2012 - 18:45 ]

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

Travel far enough, you'll meet yourself

'When it feels like your world is falling apart, like you're losing your edge and your strength is gone, it's still in there! Get your booty back in that arena and kick some ass!'

[ bericht aangepast op 25 aug 2012 - 19:42 ]

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered

Ex astris, sciencia

If you don't understand my silence, how can you understand my words?

Bowties are cool

Anything is possible if you've got enough nerve <3

Define "good".

He's a lion. Who Can Talk.

9,8 :Y)
    "Wie kan je nog vertrouwen als iedereen liegt??"

Define "good".

6.. Niet zo heel sterk.
    Silence is the most powerfull scream.

Bowties are cool

5. Van wie is die quote eigenlijk?

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
    Michael Jackson

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

8 heel inspirerend!!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ~Einstein

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

100000000000+

"Don't make me choose between you and what we're fighting for. We all will lose if we give up and our efforts fall short And I know it's been such a long time since we've just been friends and not soldiers on the front line of a war that we were born into, but we have to do this together. Don't leave me."

[ bericht aangepast op 9 sep 2012 - 11:14 ]

"Life is not an mp3-player where you can play what you want, life is an radio where you have to enjoy what is playing"

“Life is not an mp3 where you can play what you want, life is a radio where you have to enjoy what is played.”