• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juli 2012 - 14:15 ]

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

10!

'It took me three films to get Hermione in jeans. To get out of the robes with the tights and the itchy jumpers. Whoo-hoo!'
    - Emma Watson

Define "good".

(Abo)

Define "good".

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

"Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead." - Pink.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

abo.

"You feel the need to carry the world on your shoulders. That's noble. But there are other people out there, who want to help you fight the good fight, and you need to let them in. Because sometimes even heroes need to be saved." ~ Smallville

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

“I thought I wanted someone perfect as could be... When what I needed was the one who was perfect for me.” ~Darren Everett Criss

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

"Spijt en verontschuldigen zijn geweldig, maar er gebeuren dingen in iemands leven die zo ontuitwisbaar in het geheugen staan gegrift en in het hart zijn gebrand, dat ze onvergetelijk zijn. Het zijn brandmerken."
    John Boyne - De scheepsjongen.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juli 2012 - 19:43 ]

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well. - some dude on tumblr.

Never look back on something bad, yesterday is gone, today is now, tomorrow doesn't exist ~ Shannon Leto

[ bericht aangepast op 26 juli 2012 - 13:36 ]

(Be)lieve in (you)rself

If you think something small can't make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in your room.

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

It's hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen ,but it's even harder to give up, when you know it's everything you want.

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Later I'll have wrinkles around my mouth because of the smiles I gave to people through my years on this world.

Anything is possible if you've got enough nerve <3

Define "good".