• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt ^^

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

:9~:9~:9~:9~

[ bericht aangepast op 3 aug 2012 - 15:44 ]

everything, in time

This is for the girls who have the tendency to stay up at night listening to music that remind them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, hurt, pain and tears under the smiles, laughs and giggles on a daily basis. The girls who wear their hearts on their sleeve. The girls who pray things will work out just once and they’ll be satisfied. The girls who scream and cry to their pillow because everyone else fails to listen. The girls who have so many secrets but won’t tell a soul. The girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls that never win. The girls who stay up all night thinking about that one boy and hoping he’ll notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes, to the girls who are hoping it will get better somewhere down the road. For the girls who love with all their heart although it always gets broken. To the girls who think it’s over. To real girls, to all girls.. You’re beautiful. - Zayn Jawaad Malik - .

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Ivar Oosterloo.

‘And what about the chair, is it gay?’

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Jij hebt/had toch ook fanfictions?

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Donkerbruin, appelblauwzeegroen, rood, Zwart,oranje

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

http://www.case-mate.com/

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

@Real_Liam_Payne The 'stroopwafels' in holland are missing you! could you hear them? No? listen more carefully! Still a no? Come to Holland!

nothing is true, everything is permitted.

In which Thor doesn't know how to handle computers, Loki and Darcy have Tumblr blogs and Tony secretly does, too.

Caution first, always.

Er is een app die je up-to-date houd van het humeur van je partner.

-