• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

Can this get even better! The freaking awesome Cure on the radio! 80's, come at me bro!

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

This is sooo weird o.o

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Gipsy schreef:
    (...)
    I'd like to hear it someday :W
    You've got to try Scottish...that's a hard one, but funny. (:

When I get mad, I blurt out things with an Irish accent. And then I'm like: why the hell did I just do that?

& LEAPING LIZARDS, I'm not the only young person who likes The Cure _O_

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

For some reason I can't help reading every English post written on Quizlet with a terrible Dutch accent x'D. This thread won't work for me.

i put the fun in funeral

Roane schreef:
    (...)

When I get mad, I blurt out things with an Irish accent. And then I'm like: why the hell did I just do that?

& LEAPING LIZARDS, I'm not the only young person who likes The Cure _O_

When I start talking really fast in English, my accent switches to Italian for some odd reason.

i put the fun in funeral

Backfire schreef:
    For some reason I can't help reading every English post written on Quizlet with a terrible Dutch accent x'D. This thread won't work for me.

Because most people here just translate Dutch to English, which means you get English sentences written like a Dutch one. Kinda weird, but that seems to be the national pastime here. There's a book about such sentences!

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

xSkinnyGirl schreef:
    My English teacher, in my previous year (is that correct English?) told my parents on a 10 minuten gesprek, that I have a Canadian accent when I talk English. That's quite fun.

Ten minutes conversation, just so you know

And now for something completely different:
    Hello

Dont say why me, say try me

Now I can practise my English. I don't speak English very well. (:

I still think of the guitar bible.

Which of you watches asdf movies? (I like trains :D)

Dont say why me, say try me

Nice , tomorrow i have English class. I have to write a dance -In English- for homework and than we must dance in front of the class. Do.Not.Want .__.
    -My English is bad (cat)-

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

*Presentation at school* (I really suck at presentations, I get really nervous and I forget everything I have to say)
    Teacher: "Ellen, what is Tundra grass?"
    Me: "It's grass.. From a Tundra.."
    Teacher: "That's not a good sentence."
    Me: "Well I think it's a good sentence."

What else did I have to say, I didn't even know what Tundra grass was D:

RainbowDash schreef:
    (...)

Because most people here just translate Dutch to English, which means you get English sentences written like a Dutch one. Kinda weird, but that seems to be the national pastime here. There's a book about such sentences!

'I always get my sin', right? My friend once read a few sentences to me in class. "How do you do, and how do you do your wife?" :W

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

There comes the monkey out of the sleeve! T

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

It likes a nice idea, so at this manner I can improve my English.

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

BigFatLiar schreef:
    (...)

Ten minutes conversation, just so you know

And now for something completely different:
    Hello

Ten minute conversation actually. :D

Alrighty! So well... Imagine when I'm speaking English, I have a heavy Southern American accent...