• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

Well this is a nice idea, seeing as my brain practically always works in English :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I like this idea. Now I can improve my English in a nicer way. (:

Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

English on Quizlet looks funny. I think that, even if I stay in this topic until it closes, I'll never get used to it. x)

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Wiarda schreef:
    English on Quizlet looks funny. I think that, even if I stay in this topic until it closes, I'll never get used to it. x)

Opgeven is geen optie.

Lololo, speak English and get away with it. Nice!
    We need more English RP's.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 13:04 ]

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Great, now my only source of speaking Dutch is lost :D

I am an idiot, I move.

This may come in handy(cat)
    But am I the only one who's reading this sentences in British English?
    Think it's funny though (:

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Great idea. Everything sounds nicer in English.

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Awesome, I prefer English to Dutch anyway (:

Caution first, always.

Gipsy schreef:

Nope, me too.
    Whole of Quizlet now has an awesome Brittish accent ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 13:37 ]

I am an idiot, I move.

Gipsy schreef:

No, I'm reading some sentences out loud with a British accent, so you're not the only one. (:

Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

I've forgotten how an American accent sounds, to be honest. :W I think I wouldn't be able to get rid of my British accent if I wanted to.

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Hashirama schreef:
    Lololo, speak English and get away with it. Nice!
    We need more English RP's.

I agree ^^

And Kim, no, I do too. I hate American English. It sounds so nasal and awful.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

I agree ^^

And it looks weird. I really prefer colour over color.

I am an idiot, I move.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

I agree ^^

But that's the strange part...When I speak, it does sound like American English.
    And I have no idea why...I can speak British English if I want to, but most of the time I am to lazy.(cat)

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.