• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

My English fails. I don't care though, enjoy speaking/writing it nonetheless.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Gipsy schreef:
    (...)
    But that's the strange part...When I speak, it does sound like American English.
    And I have no idea why...I can speak British English if I want to, but most of the time I am to lazy.(cat)

My British is fine, unless I try to speak to fast and then I sound like a drunken Hagrid (':

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

My British is fine, unless I try to speak to fast and then I sound like a drunken Hagrid (':

I'd like to hear it someday :W
    You've got to try Scottish...that's a hard one, but funny. (:

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

And now I have a British accent in my head for every damn English word someone says.

Dont say why me, say try me

Gipsy schreef:
    (...)
    I'd like to hear it someday :W
    You've got to try Scottish...that's a hard one, but funny. (:

I once had a fight with my brother in English. Turns out I have a Scottish accent when I'm angry. :W

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Toyfriend schreef:
    Great idea. Everything sounds nicer in English.

Yes. English makes the world a better place and life a tad nicer.
    ME GUSTAAAA.

I believe 'me gusta' is Spanish.... (A)

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 14:49 ]

So im going on a holiday to Canada this summer. Highschool, actually. 3 weeks. There are gonna be other exchange student too. Oh the joy, getting laughed at by people who think my Dutch accent is funny. (nerd)

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

xDesire believe me, my accent is worse no Mather what language... even in dutch i have a funny/strange accent.......

BigFatLiar schreef:
    xDesire believe me, my accent is worse no Mather what language... even in dutch i have a funny/strange accent.......

But y'know what the worst part is. If you actually try to talk with a British accent, it works. But when you automatically talk English you just have the ugly accent. :Y)
    Well, at least i do. :"D

BigFatLiar schreef:
    I believe 'me gusta' is Spanish.... (A)

Please excuse me, I was trying to be badass :o.
    Dudes, Radio Veronica's having this awesum 80's special :D.

xDesire schreef:
    (...)

But y'know what the worst part is. If you actually try to talk with a British accent, it works. But when you automatically talk English you just have the ugly accent. :Y)
    Well, at least i do. :"D

My British sucks so bad that I don't even try it XD.

Hashirama schreef:
    (...)
    My British sucks so bad that I don't even try it XD.

Well, my teacher said you just have to overdrijven. Then it will work. :Y)

My English teacher, in my previous year (is that correct English?) told my parents on a 10 minuten gesprek, that I have a Canadian accent when I talk English. That's quite fun.

Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

Hashirama schreef:
    (...)
    Yes. English makes the world a better place and life a tad nicer.
    ME GUSTAAAA.

na-ah, Spanish (N)
    nah, okey, joking :P

Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.