• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

Awesome^^

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

xDesire schreef:
    Gosh i want summer to be here already so i can go to Canada. So excited :'D

Everytime someone says something about Canada, I'm reminded of the two moose from Brother Bear (':

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Well, my English is not very good. It would be nice if somebody would like to correct me if I'm making a mistake.(:

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Harr harr, maties :')

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Memoria schreef:
    Well, my English is not very good. It would be nice if somebody would like to correct me if I'm making a mistake.(:

:Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I laughed so hard when is saw this.....

Dont say why me, say try me

BigFatLiar schreef:
    I laughed so hard when is saw this.....

That must've hurt like hell though O_o

Roane schreef:
    (...)

I feel bad now....

No, I think it's quite funny to see how the balloon deforms around his face before popping. But I really do think it must hurt, something exploding right in your face like that.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

Looks pretty awesome though

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

Nomen schreef:
    (...)
    *because And I think it must be 'them' or another plural at the end of your sentence.
    Eh, I do not know why I speak so well with a Russian accent.

Do some of you have a trick or a thingie for the "TH" in thing or something or think or death? Because I cannot speak it well out loud (and I have to for this English play).

I'm saying it like I'm saying 'snake' in a snaky way (krul). Push your tongue against your teeth> pronounce the word> ????> PROFIT.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Yea still I feel bad for laughing I know its funny and I know it must hurt.......

BigFatLiar schreef:
    Yea still I feel bad for laughing I know its funny and I know it must hurt.......

Ah well, no pain, no gain (':

Lalalalalaaaa. Well, hi people! :Y)
    Soooo... what to talk about here? I trew a bottle in a friends face... but it was an accidend/accident!? ... XD She trew the bottle back at my head... We laughed so hard hahah

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 20:09 ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

I think it's accident.(:
    I like this topic.(:

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."