• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Ps. Voel je vrij om ook een Duits praattopic te openen en als dit vol is, een nieuw Engels praattopic te maken. ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 12 maart 2013 - 12:52 ]

Let the Night embrace you

I'm hungry. Nomnomnom.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Galinda schreef:
    (...)

Awh, that's so cute ;3
    with a lot of snot? :')

Yes, of course. Always. Ask my pants.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

GleeManiac schreef:
    Well, I had Neopets... But I really don't know how it works... And I don't have my computer during my GCSE period... Meeeh my parents are mean...

It's really not that hard, I think. The toughest part is getting to know which items are worth something and which are complete bogus.

@Nicky, just asking.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Tortura schreef:
    I'm hungry. Nomnomnom.

You should eat something if you're hungry. I've been told that will solve the hungry-problem. c:

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)
    Yes, of course. Always. Ask my pants.

Ieuwl.
    I don't like that part about kids :')

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

And that's the part where I fail bwhaha... @Elise

@Tortura I know how you feel. :Y)

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

It's really not that hard, I think. The toughest part is getting to know which items are worth something and which are complete bogus.

@Nicky, just asking.

I don't get much of NP either.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

@Nicky, just asking.

I see. If I wanted to kick someone's ass who I could just go and talk to behind the person's back I'm protective of, don't you think I would just go and do that? I'm kind of forward if you ask me.

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)
    You should eat something if you're hungry. I've been told that will solve the hungry-problem. c:

Lolol. I know. And if there was something edible, I would immediately go eat something, but yeah. I don't have so much luck, I guess. :'].

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Galinda schreef:
    (...)

Ieuwl.
    I don't like that part about kids :')

But he wants only my comfort. So I don't have much of a choice there. My poor pants. But he's more important than my pants.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Lolol. I know. And if there was something edible, I would immediately go eat something, but yeah. I don't have so much luck, I guess. :'].

I'll try and send you some cookies, kay?

Reichenbach schreef:
    (...)

I see. If I wanted to kick someone's ass who I could just go and talk to behind the person's back I'm protective of, don't you think I would just go and do that? I'm kind of forward if you ask me.

Well no, because you said you weren't alowed to.

So, who deserves the ass-kicking then?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

@ Evelien, just put everything you don't want in your shop and check out the Shop Wizard to see at which prices they sell, take a coulpe of np off and you'll get more np over time.
    And dailies, always dailies.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)

I have some soup I'm probably not gonna finish. Though it'd probably be better you'd not drink that, since you might catch my flu.
    Nope, no soup for you.
    Oh wait, we have more, fresh soup. Will you send the Tupperware box back if I send you some? :Y)

Can you feeeeeel the loooooove, can you feeel the loohooohooove... Sorry... *walks away in silence*

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.