• Omdat de vorige alweer vol was (:

    De laatste waren Harmon en Libera

    [ bericht aangepast op 13 maart 2013 - 14:29 ]


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Licet


    Don't tchange for other people, just stay youre self

    Licet.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    graymark


    Dont say why me, say try me

    Graymark


    'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

    Licet


    | Reality is for people that lack imagination |

    dragonslayer


    I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet

    Lucerna.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Graymark.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Tortura


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Dicapri


    It’s cold today, dress warmly on your way to heaven. You worked hard.

    Harmon.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Graymark


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Madonna


    It’s cold today, dress warmly on your way to heaven. You worked hard.

    Harmon schreef:
    Madonna


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Harmon.


    Bad decisions make good stories.