• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Cathedra schreef:
    (...)Are you a Perciver-shipper to, like me? :'D

It's too. :')
    When you say you also like something, you have to write two o's. (Example: I like that movie too.)
    When you want to go to somewhere or you use a verb in the infinitive, you write one o. :p (Example: I want to go to London.)

Oh dear God, my English is horrible.

Take me to wonderland

Oops, double post.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 mei 2013 - 23:06 ]

Take me to wonderland

Soo... I'm gonna start writing a dialogue to myself because I'm bored and I don't feel like working yet. Work is so bothersome.
    So I'm finally giving it a go to start trying making an oc to a series. Because well, everyone hates oc's and I'm so fucking badass to be a bitch and still make one. Besides: I've got this headcanon bugging me at the mid of night so yeah, it needed to be done. Spent nearly an entire day sketching and writing and finally, FINALLY I feel like it's coming to fruition. I've got her life and death worked out and everything fits into places at last.
    It feels kinda good, yeah.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)Jes! No we ar vrends! Bekaus we both loaf lolypops, kookies and iec criem! :9~

Ai em sorrie for the leet enser. But jeeeeeej, nauw wie ar frents! (:

Bad decisions make good stories.

I usually feel like a friendless loser when I randomly post stuff in an off-topic-y thing, as I don't really know anyone around here, but I simply can't resist topics like this.
    Hi everybody! :')

Caution first, always.

Kalgoorlie schreef:
    I usually feel like a friendless loser when I randomly post stuff in an off-topic-y thing, as I don't really know anyone around here, but I simply can't resist topics like this.

Hii c; I'm Amber.

Hi, I'm Emma.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Kalgoorlie schreef:

Well I am a friendless loser so I have every right to post my crap in here. And there's so much crap that I'll be short on shit anytime soon *.*
    No not friendless, but bored and lonely right now. AND I'M ON MY FUCKING PERIOD AND MURPHY'S BEING A BITCH. Lemme have my rant.
    I'm Sam btw, but you may address me as the great Hashirama. Or Goku. Peace out, gonna go and kick some ass now.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 16:55 ]

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Hashirama schreef:
    (...)
    Well I am a friendless loser so I have every right to post my crap in here. And there's so much crap that I'll be short on shit anytime soon *.*
    No not friendless, but bored and lonely right now. AND I'M ON MY FUCKING PERIOD AND MURPHY'S BEING A BITCH. Lemme have my rant.

Same, i feel you ):

Itami schreef:
    (...)
    It's too. :')
    When you say you also like something, you have to write two o's. (Example: I like that movie too.)
    When you want to go to somewhere or you use a verb in the infinitive, you write one o. :p (Example: I want to go to London.)

Oh dear God, my English is horrible.

And when something is simply too much, too big, too small etc. you also use two o's,
    because there's toO much of verything, even the o's in too :Y)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I know it's too, but I forgot it. Don't hit me please!

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Endure schreef:
    (...)

And when something is simply too much, too big, too small etc. you also use two o's,
    because there's toO much of verything, even the o's in too :Y)

I knew I forgot something. :p

Take me to wonderland

I'm not going to hit anyone :Y) I'm to jolly (haha god, it doesn't sound like it means glad at all, but it's like I'm saying I'm too fat xd).
    I just discovered a new artist I like and within 3 weeks I have my driving examen 8D

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 17:07 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I have a cousin in Boston and I want to go to her so fucking badly. She's like my best friend, even though we actually began to know each other last summer. Hip hip huray for FB and my kinda ''English''. Back to the point: I fucking can't, 'cause a ticket is extremely expensive and it's absurd to just take a plain and leave all behind IF I had the money. And for the first time in my life: FML.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 17:20 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Hii c; I'm Amber.

Hi Amber, how are you? ^^

Caution first, always.