• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

I hate school ;c

You're not the only one haha. I could barely get up this morning...

Caution first, always.

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)Now I like you. c;

Good, you know that sound when you stroke a cat? I like that sound (: purr, purr.

Kalgoorlie schreef:
    (...)
    You're not the only one haha. I could barely get up this morning...

Ah same, I had to get up at half past six am. Yesterday, I went a little bit to late to my bed );

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 18:34 ]

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Good, you know that sound when you stroke a cat? I like that sound (: purr, purr.
    Aww, I like it too. I don't have a cat, but I had one. His name was Letje. He died five months ago. D:

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)Aww, I like it too. I don't have a cat, but I had one. His name was Letje. He died five months ago. D:

Awh, i'm feel so sorry for you. I don't have a cat (n)either (?), but my grandma has one. His name is Mickey but my grandpa made him aggressive :Y)

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Awh, i'm feel so sorry for you. I don't have a cat (n)either (?), but my grandma has one. His name is Mickey but my grandpa made him aggressive :Y)
    MICKEY MOUSE 8D Eh, I'm not sure but I think it's neither, with a n. Remember; I'm not sure :Y)

I love cats.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 18:38 ]

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)MICKEY MOUSE 8D Eh, I'm not sure but I think it's neither, with a n. Remember; I'm not sure :Y)

I love cats.

Wait, I have a picture, he's so cute (:

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)Aww, I like it too. I don't have a cat, but I had one. His name was Letje. He died five months ago. D:

Mine died 3 months ago. We burned her into dust. She is now in a tin can in the summer we will bury her in the yard because it is sunny and warm just like she always liked it. She was twenty-one years old her name was banjer and I still miss her S:

I'm finally back, Finally after a Year break

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Wait, I have a picture, he's so cute (:
    I want to see the pica, post it!!!

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Ah same, I had to get up at half past six am. Yesterday, I went a little bit to late to my bed );

Ugh, I was really pathetic then haha, as I only got out at 8. Normally I wake up at 7, but I had a free hour. I stayed up too late as well...

Caution first, always.

HurtedHeart schreef:
    (...)
    Mine died 3 months ago. We burned her into dust. She is now in a tin can in the summer we will bury her in the yard because it is sunny and warm just like she always liked it. She was twenty-one years old her name was banjer and I still miss her S:
    Ahh, I'm so sorry for you! :C Gecondoleerd (don't know how to say gecondoleerd in English)! :C

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)Ahh, I'm so sorry for you! :C Gecondoleerd (don't know how to say gecondoleerd in English)! :C

condolences c;

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 18:41 ]

HurtedHeart schreef:
    (...)

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that :c We have a cat as well, Willem, he is 17 years old now. I really hope he will reach that age, because he means the world to me.

Caution first, always.

Proudfoot schreef:
    (...)Ahh, I'm so sorry for you! :C Gecondoleerd (don't know how to say gecondoleerd in English)! :C

I think it is to express condolences to or my Condolences but I am not sure. And I am sorry for your lost

I'm finally back, Finally after a Year break

<

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 18:46 ]