• Beantwoord het nummer van de persoon boven je en vraag een nummer voor de persoon die komt.
    Simple as that

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Niemand mag je!

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Gewoon mezelf :'D

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Having to do it.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Het feit da'k een awkward penguin ben...

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Oeps, foutje was net te laat.

La-toyah.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 april 2013 - 11:46 ]

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Roken, racisme, ijdelheid

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Licet schreef:
    Roken, racisme, ijdelheid

Nope. Zit er wel aan te denken.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Nee!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Naar de bios gaan en dan een film kijken die zowel ik als degene met wie ik op date ga leuk/interessant.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 april 2013 - 14:05 ]

Physics is awesome

Machinist :Y)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

'Ik heb je sleutels perongeluk bij me'

1.75 m lang staat op mijn ID kaart maar misschien ben ik ondertussen een paar cm gegroeid.

Physics is awesome

46/47

Mh, misschien wel. Een tragus vind ik heel mooi.

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

BRING ME FOOD! Want ik heb honger :x