• Beoordeel de profielfoto van degene boven je. Begin maar bij mij :Y)


    26 - 02 - '16

    6


    And in that moment, we were infinite.

    8.0


    26 - 02 - '16

    5


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    8,5


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    5


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    8.5


    •*• Lululu •*•

    8


    Dress like you're going to meet your worst enemy today.

    8,5


    'The desire to write grows with writing'

    6,5


    'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

    6


    Dress like you're going to meet your worst enemy today.

    3.


    "We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

    4


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    6


    "I whisper 'what the fuck' to myself at least 50 times a day."

    7 omdat ie cute is


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    8,5.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.