• Beginpost? (:


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    hallo


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Fuck, die gast is gestoord. ;o


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    OHMYGOD THIS EPISODE CONTAINS ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Melieke schreef:
    Fuck, die gast is gestoord. ;o


    THATS LIKE CREEPISHLY AWESOME.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Silverton schreef:
    (...)



    •*• Lululu •*•

    *gaat verder aan haar werk*


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    DAT ACCENT.

    OHMYGOSH HE'S SO SEXY. *-*

    #DEAD.

    I can't stop smiling like a pervert.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    I'm bored.


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Silverton schreef:
    (...)



    •*• Lululu •*•

    Lupone schreef:
    I'm bored.
    me 2 *zoekt plaatjes voor cover*


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    WHO AM I KIDDING
    HET IS PLL VANDAAG
    -gaat kijken-


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Alles weg. ALLES. D:


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Van wat?


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.