• Ja ik zie soms username's en dan denk ik echt 'hoe kom je er toch op?' Dus ja post het maar hier :')

Die van mij komt trouwens van de nickname van Josh Ramsay, en ik vond het natuurlijjk ook leuk klinken

Sometimes The One You Want Is Not The One You Need.

The impaler

:Y)

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

DIXONCIDER schreef:

:Y)

Hahahaha :D

Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.

Fairy Tail. c:

Door deze awkward turtle;

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Door een nummer van Blondie.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

I'm a huge Castle-fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juli 2013 - 12:47 ]

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

JK Rowling, schrijfster van Harry Potter reeks. Ik heb haar andere boek niet gelezen, en ik weet ook niet of ik dat nog ga doen.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juli 2013 - 12:47 ]

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

The odds are néver in our favor.

Game of Thrones. Ik wilde eerst QueenitEast doen, van in the, maar dat kon om de een of andere reden niet en toen heb ik er maar een 7 tussen geplakt:Y)

"I think you draw to much attention, mr. Underhill."

Confortare is Latijns voor moedig/dapperheid.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Ik ben Eve.

I recycle my thoughts.

macabre [muh-kah-bruh, -kahb, -kah-ber ]

adjective 1. gruesome and horrifying; ghastly; horrible. 2. of, pertaining to, dealing with, or representing death, especially its grimmer or uglier aspect. 3. of or suggestive of the allegorical dance of death.

'nough said.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Ik ben op Gotama gekomen doordat het een karakter is in het stripboek Siddhartha, het betekend Boeddha.

You are beautiful, you are love.

Het eerste album en een liedje van Coldplay. (:
    Soms denken mensen dat ik deze username heb omdat ik wil parachutespringen, maar dat is dus echt niet zo, daar ben ik veel te bang voor. :Y)

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)