• Elleuw Q'ers,

Ik ben gevraagd om een soort filmavond/feestje te organiseren. Nou ben ik opzoek naar leuke films en ik kom er niet echt uit.
    Ik ben opzoek naar films soortgelijk aan Tangled, LOL en Monte Carlo. Beetje binnen de categorie meidenfilms dus. :')
    Het mogen cartoons zijn, maar dat hoeft niet perse.

Kunnen jullie me helpen?

Alvast bedankt.

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Despicable me. Everybody will love it.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Wild Child, Mean Girls, The Devil Wears Prada. (:

Do what people say you can't.

She's the Man.

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

LOL the movie.
    Puss in boots

26 - 02 - '16

The Heat, hij is net uit dus ik weet niet of je hem al kan downloaden o.i.d maar hij is echt geniaal grappig.

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

Bring It On: All or Nothing, The Holiday, The Lucky One, Pitch Perfect. (:

To love is to destroy.

- Pretty Woman - A fashion of a shopaholic - Bride wars - Princes Ella - Uptown girls - 27 dresses -

Life is full of fake people

Bridesmaids en the Bachelorette.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

The Notebook - The Last Song - Message in a Bottle - Pitch Perfect - Bride Wars - Montecarlo

Enjoy life

Knight & Day - According to Greta - Just Go With It - Life As We Know It - The Jerk Theory - She's Out Of My League - The Proposal - The Bounty Hunter - What Happens In Vegas - Easy A - Prom - 50 First Dates

effort never betrays you

Sinistre schreef:
    Despicable me. Everybody will love it.

My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio