• Ma topics ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

BOEM.

Imma sleep now. And plot for some more Lazulian not kissing but making everybody explode scenes. Yup. Goodnight darlings!

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Escritura schreef:
    Ma topics ^^

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Escritura schreef:
    Ma topics ^^

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Oh guys, it's balling your fist! I was reading a novel and there it was :'D

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Oh guys, it's balling your fist! I was reading a novel and there it was :'D

Balling or clenching ^.^ either works.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Balling or clenching ^.^ either works.

Yush, I've already learnt a lot from only reading Vamprie Academy :') I'm so glad I can finally read English books without spending all my money on it.

You know, I wrote balling/balled, but wasn't sure it was right, so in the end I changed it, just to find out I was right in the beginning. Guess I still remembered from reading it.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Yush, I've already learnt a lot from only reading Vamprie Academy :') I'm so glad I can finally read English books without spending all my money on it.

You know, I wrote balling/balled, but wasn't sure it was right, so in the end I changed it, just to find out I was right in the beginning. Guess I still remembered from reading it.

Easier for you then for me! It's hell finding cheap/free Dutch books over here. -.-

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Easier for you then for me! It's hell finding cheap/free Dutch books over here. -.-

Download!! Install a pdf-reader on your tablet et voila (:

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Download!! Install a pdf-reader on your tablet et voila (:

I don't have a tablet :') sowwy... Do you think it'll work on my phone if I clear off enough space?

Finley schreef:
    (...)

I don't have a tablet :') sowwy... Do you think it'll work on my phone if I clear off enough space?

Surr thing. Our tablet is really bad quality and it works perfect (:

The awkward moment one of your own chars makes you cry like an infant.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

asdfghjkiopifnygcymwxoqo,qeuvfxdjdemcgbfjmoicrgnwngfhcnn

FEELINGS SNBWHREJFKHD FEELIFNRFJGHDIEKSA FEELIIINGS

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Theodora schreef:
    The awkward moment one of your own chars makes you cry like an infant.

Spirited away! And that only means you're passionate which is a good thing (: and hell I know that feeling, I'm a big crybaby and omgosh, especially when I'm on my period :') I once started to cry watching prison break and had the feeling my mom would enter my room just then. Gosh, I'm the only one who always tears up, don't know wether that's a good or a bad ding.

Sorry for talking so much, I almost went crazy because I was só bored a few days ago :/ I am glad school's starting next week.

Escritura schreef:
    asdfghjkiopifnygcymwxoqo,qeuvfxdjdemcgbfjmoicrgnwngfhcnn

FEELINGS SNBWHREJFKHD FEELIFNRFJGHDIEKSA FEELIIINGS

This.. Like.. exactly this.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Spirited away! And that only means you're passionate which is a good thing (: and hell I know that feeling, I'm a big crybaby and omgosh, especially when I'm on my period :') I once started to cry watching prison break and had the feeling my mom would enter my room just then. Gosh, I'm the only one who always tears up, don't know wether that's a good or a bad ding.

Sorry for talking so much, I almost went crazy because I was só bored a few days ago :/ I am glad school's starting next week.

Talking a lot is a good thing. ^^ :3
    Your character, btw, seems awesome.