• Ma topics ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Talking a lot is a good thing. ^^ :3
    Your character, btw, seems awesome.

Thanks, still have some problems working her out in my posts though. Didn't mean for her to talk so much, but I guess I can add irritating Alvaro to the 'like' list.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

^ Although Alvaro dislikes Blake. A lot.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Jaimes gave me feeeelings D:

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Haha, I just came up with something to annoy Alvaro even more :') Nor Alvaro, nor Blake's gonna like it.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Haha, I just came up with something to annoy Alvaro even more :') Nor Alvaro, nor Blake's gonna like it.

Excusez Moi?
    What'd you came up with? She'd better forget about moving in with him. :D.
    Oh, other profile by-the-way is Morticia. :].

Haha, you'll see (: And your post wasn't bad, i actually has given me ag ood chance to show Blake's less sarcastic/arrogante self.

Oh and geez, school stars tomorrow, I'll be getting lots of homework again. :<

Theodora --> Rumtumtugger :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Rumtumtugger schreef:
    Theodora --> Rumtumtugger :Y)

Geez Elise, how am I supposed to keep track of this? XD ... I'ma call you McCavity.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Track of what? :')
    I don't change names that often...

Noh. I am Tugger! (cat)
    Now bow to my sexiness!

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Rumtumtugger schreef:

Noh. I am Tugger! (cat)
    Now bow to my sexiness!

Couldn't help it. :D.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)

This just reminded me why all the parents bitched when we watched this in school XD [when we were 6]

Morticia schreef:
    (...)

(wbw)

I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT AND CRAPPY I CAN'T CONCENTRATE VERY WELL AT THE MOMENT LOVE ME D:

Rumtumtugger schreef:

Noh. I am Tugger! (cat)
    Now bow to my sexiness!

I WILL NOT BOW
    I WILL NOT BREAK
    I WILL SHUT THE WORLD AWAY
    .... Ahem.

Kitty!!

Found a gif that reminds me of Lev:

:')