• Ma topics ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I'm so sorry, I accidentally deleted the first post ><

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

How did you do that :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I swear to God that is absolutely adorable AND THEY GIVE ME FEELINGS. SAM GIVE ME JULIAN IM DYING

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Insane cute fiancée, hush and write something for me :3

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

shut it and make me cookies woman

Rumtumtugger schreef:
    Oh yeah, and Blake:

"I do not like the cone of shame"

Haha, I didn't see this one before, how could I've missed this :p I guess Blake's more like:

And Alvaro is like:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

We already had one for Alvaro (cat)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Hey everyone! How're you all doing?
    How's school?

I think everyone is pretty busy (: I would like to post to bring this back to life, but I have to wait (;

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I had to share this with you guys :a

(I used to do this with my cat a lot, haha. Only she wouldn't hit me ^^)

[ bericht aangepast op 14 sep 2013 - 16:47 ]

Ubiquitous schreef:
    I had to share this with you guys :a

(I used to do this with my cat a lot, haha. Only she wouldn't hit me ^^)

I can see Lizz doing that with our cats when we get a house and can have pets.... XD

Finley schreef:
    (...)

I can see Lizz doing that with our cats when we get a house and can have pets.... XD

Haha damn, I want a cat too!

I fucking love cats, they're so crazy, arrogant and funny. Once during French lesson the teacher showed us a 'funny cats' video on youtube. She only meant to show us 1 minute (the whole video was like 6 minutes) but we kept begging her and yeah.. No one can resist a cat's cuteness :3

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Haha damn, I want a cat too!

I fucking love cats, they're so crazy, arrogant and funny. Once during French lesson the teacher showed us a 'funny cats' video on youtube. She only meant to show us 1 minute (the whole video was like 6 minutes) but we kept begging her and yeah.. No one can resist a cat's cuteness :3

I'm not bothered either way as long as I get my dog XD Cat's don't like me.
    My German teacher did that once... XD When we were supposed to be revising for our final exams, he just showed up cute and funny clips on youtube

This is in Bella's head right now :)

Okay guys, I'm not going to be here next week at all. I'll be in the Peak District until Friday, and I'll be too tired for much till Saturday/Sunday. :') Het spijt mij....