• Ma topics ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ooooooh damn. Damn, why do I see this now D: I had so much free time, but from tomorrow on I'll be busy with school again. Mm, I try to fit in somewhere or even write something on my phone. Geez I'm so sorry!

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I thought you didn't wanna write anymore...

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Somehow I never saw your last post here, but I'm going to write now. I have one hour to finish it, but that be'll enough. I already had something in mind weeks ago.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Don't know if you've already read it, but I posted with Blake and damn your new ava is scary.

BastiIIe schreef:
    Don't know if you've already read it, but I posted with Blake and damn your new ava is scary.

From Harley Quinn, you mean? I adore her. *-*
    I've read your shizzle and I liked her reaction, trolol. I already know a possible answer for Ruiz, but Imma thinking it trough first.

Hello? Is people alive?

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Finley schreef:
    Hello? Is people alive?

This roleplay is dead. So dead.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    This roleplay is dead. So dead.

Well shit. :/ I have no idea how to close it, or do we just leave it? Or?

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

You can leave it. Over time, someone will close it. But, if you think it's better, you can contact a moderator. There is some button for it, though it's hard to see on mobile.

On the right there is a button "Meld dit topic", click on that and you will get another page.
    There you should write why it should be closed and the moderators will take care of it.