• Anything un-RPG related, please post here. ^^

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Rumtumtugger schreef:
    Did it ever occur to you that maybe people have shit going on in their lives that has prevented them up untill now?

Well you could make an excepfion for those people ofcourse. I think she was talking about people who did have the time to finish their chars but still didnt. (yeah im on my mobile phone. Sorry)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

& how do you know if that's not what Lizz's been doing, hm?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I don't know, you don't have to get pissed of. I'm just guessing what she meant, because I agree with her and you can't suppose us to know everything, when nothing is being told.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I agree with Ubiquitous.
    Some people already joined the RPG in the first roletopic, and still haven't finished their roles, while they've had atleast two months for that, I think. I find that more than enough time to fill out a role. We - at least I - am not planning on waiting another few weeks.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

I stick with what I said before.
    And if you're going to call me a bitch, at least have the guts to do so "in my face".

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

And I stick with wath I said.
    And I wasn't talking about you, but about a girl of my class.

Okay, guys, no arguing.
    I am deleting any roles that have not been filled in. and I will send the prophecies today. I am sorry for not doing it before.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Oh my god guys.
    If you don't stop arguing, I'm going to go all fucking Sweeny Todd on your god-damned asses.
    This role-play means a lot to my girlfriend, and I will not stand by and let you all ruin this for her because you're arguing.

Jesus Christ. Everyone leave off Elise, she's having a rough week case her little niece is keeping her up.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

NightVale schreef:
    Okay, guys, no arguing.
    I am deleting any roles that have not been filled in. and I will send the prophecies today. I am sorry for not doing it before.

I wasn't arguing, I was just saying it indeed doesn't work to keep waiting for people who haven't filled in their roles yet. Also because they maybe forgot or something like that, that was all I was trying to tell. Anyway, didn't mean to annoy or to insult anyone, so sorry. And really, I didn't care much about not having the prophecy yet, ofcourse I'm curious, but if you don't have the time you obviously don't have it, end of story.

I know it means a lot to her and I didn't meant to argue, I was just pointing out that some people had a lot of time to finish their roll, but still didn't.

And I didn't know that, so.

Teixeira schreef:
    I know it means a lot to her and I didn't meant to argue, I was just pointing out that some people had a lot of time to finish their roll, but still didn't.

And I didn't know that, so.

I do understand where you're coming from. I am very sorry for the wait.

-sits in corner with a meat pie- (cat)

Finley schreef:
    -sits in corner with a meat pie- (cat)

Sounds good, gimme some :3

And damn, my prophecy is pretty good.
    (I think I've already figured it out, haha)

[ bericht aangepast op 13 sep 2013 - 18:19 ]

Before you guys say anything, two people have their prophecies so far. I'm still working on it. But slowly and surely, they are being sent ^^ I'm so really sorry for the wait.. Sometimes i run away from responsibility and comfort eat.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Sounds good, gimme some :3

And damn, my prophecy is pretty good.
    (I think I've already figured it out, haha)

My pie o.o go by your own from Lovetts. Best meat pies in all of London.