• Anything un-RPG related, please post here. ^^

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Oh and damn guys, you should write! This rpg could be so much fun D:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I made a reply for you! ^.^
    Is it bad I kinda ship it? O.o

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I'm such a idiot. I still need to write for this >.<

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

@finly: yeah I saw your post! Mischa and dani are kinda cute, haha. And ship wat? (:

@smoak: maybe if you post, the rest will follow ^^

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Mischa and Dani ^^

Oh haha, well, they are kinda cute together :p I hope the others will post soon (:

They are :3 and me too, it seem like we're running it at the moment O.o and I'm working and doing NaNo, so they have no excuses >.>

And yeah I know, I already sent some a message that Dani talked to their characters and stuff, but I didn't get an answer from anyone.

I'll do a run-around from everyone, seeing if they still want to do this or not.

Bumpy-bump!
    People talk D: it's not nice to ignore each other!

I guess we can say this RPG is dead now.. Before it even started.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 nov 2013 - 10:40 ]

I guess so... Still, we can continue, right dear?