• Anything un-RPG related, please post here. ^^

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Teixeira schreef:
    Can the Gifted Ones dream in colors?
    'Cause blind people, who aren't born blind, can see colors in their dream and I thought it might be sort of the same.

Yes ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

NightVale schreef:
    (...)

Yes ^^

Ooohhh :3 Awesome! Mischa will not forgive you for that. XD

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Okay guys, I'm not going to be here next week at all. I'll be in the Peak District until Friday, and I'll be too tired for much till Saturday/Sunday. :') Het spijt mij....

If someone is going to get Dani for breakfast I' ll be able to post this weekend, and if not, it's going to be a flashback post ;p

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Newton -> Daryl (:

Caution first, always.

I'm home :D

Welcome back! I'm going to write today or tomorrow, but I gotta finish my motivation letter first. It's almost done, whoohooo _O_

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Thank you! Write that letter! You can do it! Go Simone go!!

I'm very good at motivating now.

I'm really proud of Lizz for putting this on Q... There's no-way I'd put Rebirth on here....

Also, thanks for the post Simone! :)

Daryl's back to Newton c:

Caution first, always.

Sorry it's been taking me so long to reply! I've been really busy... But, I've almost finished Mischa now :3

I'll write within a week (; And Danielle will talk to almost everyone, haha.

That's okay dear, take your time ^^

Oh I see the person who plays Sakura hasn't been online for 6 days now.. Is she on a holiday or something?

I don't know :')