• Anything un-RPG related, please post here. ^^

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Aawh that's okay (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I'm really curious about them xd

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

NightVale schreef:
    Sorry Elise, I got very confuggled.
    I'm bone tired today, London killed me. Wicked killed me. I am dead.
    Prophecies will be send tomorrow
    Then I will write a post tomorrow

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Teixeira schreef:
    I'm really curious about them xd

Haha me too, but I can wait another day :p I mean, I've already waited so long, a day more or less doesn't make much different.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

sent :X

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Rumtumtugger schreef:
    sent :X

I didnt get my prophecy?

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

I didnt get my prophecy?

I didn't get one either.

She meant she sent it to me, darlings. I will send them soon.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

NightVale schreef:
    ohw oops sorry

NightVale schreef:

Ooh hahaI'm sorry. I thought she already did that a few days ago and that she meant she sent them to us. My bad.

I'm probably going to sound really impatient, but we were supposed to get the prophecies on tuesday, and it is already thursday...

There's some folks that haven't finished their role yet and honestly I feel to sick right now to finish the prophecies for the ones that have. Or to make a post.
    Sorry Lizz.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Can't they get a final warning or something? 'Cause they've already had ages to fill in their roles.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe people have shit going on in their lives that has prevented them up untill now?