• Anything un-RPG related, please post here. ^^

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Morticia schreef:
    I have a few questions, maybe I didn't read it all that good, but still to be sure;
    1) Which Gift has the most users?
    Because I was thinking to take Ice again, but if many people have that already, I'll take another one.
    2) I read the RP-story, and you said that - if all the characters are made - the users will be send the prophecy.
    But what should I imagine by that? Or can't you say a thing about that now? If so; I would understand.

:Y).

The lovely, lovely, lovely and helpful and great Elise [Rumtumtugger] is making prophecies. It will be a small one, and it will have hints that lead your character to the person they need to kiss so they can find their soul. (So, get back their ability to see colours, taste and smell, and all that)
    Is this a bit clearer? You can choose if you let the others know your prophecy, or if just your character knows it. your character may only half-remember it, or remember it very clearly,, they may know exactly who to pick but they're too shy or they're being an ass about it, or they may have no clue

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

The lovely, lovely, lovely and helpful and great Elise [Rumtumtugger] is making prophecies. It will be a small one, and it will have hints that lead your character to the person they need to kiss so they can find their soul. (So, get back their ability to see colours, taste and smell, and all that)
    Is this a bit clearer? You can choose if you let the others know your prophecy, or if just your character knows it. your character may only half-remember it, or remember it very clearly,, they may know exactly who to pick but they're too shy or they're being an ass about it, or they may have no clue

Good thing you reminded me, I'mma hop to it :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

MT

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

My topics.

Caution first, always.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Whew awesome! I was scared I had to come up with one myself, I suck at these things :'D

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

MT i have to make Maverick and finish him :')

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Whew awesome! I was scared I had to come up with one myself, I suck at these things :'D
    Haha I am pretty good at it ^^

Valdez schreef:
    (...)Haha I am pretty good at it ^^

Maybe you can help Rumtumtugger then? ^^ Anyway, I'm really curious what kind of prophecy my character will get (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Maybe you can help Rumtumtugger then? ^^ Anyway, I'm really curious what kind of prophecy my character will get (:
    If she needs help I could do that yeah This one is the one I made for a story of mine
    Water and fire will stand in a fight
    Brothers and sisters side by side
    Five of each will hear the call
    Ten of them shall rise when fall

I've got it covered, but thanks ^^
    I've actually already written one for all the parts that have been filled in so far (:

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Ooh! Can I have mine? (Yush, sorry, I'm really impatient (: Always have been, haha)

Okay You know were to find me ^^

Nope.
    I think the idea is that your character only gets the prophecy that leads them to the one they must kiss, but don't get to know their own.

At least I'm not telling them unless Lizz disagrees with the above.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 sep 2013 - 16:36 ]

Rumtumtugger schreef:
    Nope.
    I think the idea is that your character only gets the prophecy that leads them to the one they must kiss, but don't get to know their own.

At least I'm not telling them unless Lizz disagrees with the above.
    Have you already written one for my character ? (I still have to finish him, but I like him)

Who is your character?