• Anything un-RPG related, please post here. ^^

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

NightVale schreef:
    Before you guys say anything, two people have their prophecies so far. I'm still working on it. But slowly and surely, they are being sent ^^ I'm so really sorry for the wait.. Sometimes i run away from responsibility and comfort eat.

That's okay, I won't tell anything else (: And well, we all do that from time to time.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

NightVale schreef:
    Before you guys say anything, two people have their prophecies so far. I'm still working on it. But slowly and surely, they are being sent ^^ I'm so really sorry for the wait.. Sometimes i run away from responsibility and comfort eat.

Honey calm down. :') You're getting stressed. They won't lynch you for making them wait a little longer.

I'll lynch them. :3

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Thats it people! Theyve been send

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

"Remember, kissing this person will grant her her soul" I suppose this has to be a kiss on the mouth with some meaning? So not a quick one on the cheeck?

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    "Remember, kissing this person will grant her her soul" I suppose this has to be a kiss on the mouth with some meaning? So not a quick one on the cheeck?

Yes darling

weird, I didn't get one... x)

-Hi, I'm Andy, also freaking out- Andy Gallagher

Cashby schreef:
    weird, I didn't get one... x)

Only the Gifted have one, your character is not a Gifted

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Sounds good, gimme some :3

And damn, my prophecy is pretty good.
    (I think I've already figured it out, haha)

I really have no idea who Lenore has to kiss xd

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Teixeira schreef:
    (...)

I really have no idea who Lenore has to kiss xd

Haha mine was pretty easy, but I wonder how this is going to work out :p

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Haha mine was pretty easy, but I wonder how this is going to work out :p

Lucky! By the sound of mine, Mischa has to engage in bestiality. Does anyone have a tiger? X3

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Lucky! By the sound of mine, Mischa has to engage in bestiality. Does anyone have a tiger? X3

Haha, doesn't your prophecy have an eye color or hair color in it? Mine had and that's what made it so easy :p

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Haha, doesn't your prophecy have an eye color or hair color in it? Mine had and that's what made it so easy :p

Nope, I believe the oracle wants to bug me :') It says something about a tiger, and rebel and eastenness o.o

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Nope, I believe the oracle wants to bug me :') It says something about a tiger, and rebel and eastenness o.o

haha that doesn't make sense at all, good luck with that :'D

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

haha that doesn't make sense at all, good luck with that :'D

Can the Gifted Ones dream in colors?
    'Cause blind people, who aren't born blind, can see colors in their dream and I thought it might be sort of the same.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered