• Ik was de laatste


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Bekend. c:


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Bekend


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    al wel gezien


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend

    (Tijdje inactief geweest)


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    famousss ^^


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Onbekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Onbekend


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."

    Bekend


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    JamesPotter schreef:
    Bekend


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Redelijk bekend.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Wel bekend.


    Tijd voor koffie.

    Bekend


    • It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

    bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Onbekend.


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.