• Ik was de laatste


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Bekend.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Bekend

    (Expendables went Thrones)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Onbekend
    (Waarom joffrey?)


    "I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."

    Onbekend.


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Onbekend.


    • It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

    Bekend


    I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Redelijk bekend.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Bekend.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    McBride schreef:
    Onbekend.


    Caution first, always.

    bekend =]


    My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

    Vaak gezien.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Beroemd.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    Bekend

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.