• Ik was de laatste


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Jingles schreef:
    Onbekend.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Bekend


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."

    Bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Onbekend.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Wel eens gezien

    (tijdje inactief geweest)


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Famous :Y)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Onbekend


    "I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."

    Bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Al eens gezien


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman

    Famous.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    StanheidFamousss!! ^^


    • It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

    Expendables schreef:
    Al eens gezien


    Caution first, always.