• T H E D O L L M A K E R

† Nederlands geschreven
    † Gaat rond de 20.000 woorden bevatten
    † Horror - niet lezen als je gevoelig bent, dingen zijn tot in de detail beschreven
    † Volledig zelfbedacht
    † I'm not crazy. Believe me, I'm not. *giggles*

'I've always liked dolls. There's just something special about them - I can't figure out what it is. Maybe it are the eyes, big, beautiful, yet frightening and... empty. Perhaps it is their skin, pale - like snow, or as if they'd been dead for a long time.

I've always liked dolls. Since I was a little girl. They have no feelings, like I never had them either. Maybe it's because my dad ended up in jail when I was only five years old, or because my mom never really cared about me. No, she only paid attention to her boyfriends. She had another one every two weeks. I suspect that she stole their money to buy drugs, but I still don't know for sure.

I've always liked dolls. I like them so much that I want to be a doll maker myself, but in a different way. A new way. And I'm going to tell you all about it.'

[ bericht aangepast op 17 aug 2014 - 18:12 ]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Oeh, die moet ik lezen!

16 - 09 - '17

NomNomNom :3
    Are you sura that you're not crazy? :3

'The best way to predict the future is to create it'.

Nori schreef:
    NomNomNom :3
    Are you sura that you're not crazy? :3

Positive. (wbw)
    ssssh

Macabre schreef:
    (...)
    Positive. (wbw)
    ssssh

Ghehe c:

'The best way to predict the future is to create it'.

Klinkt goed! c: *gaat kijken*

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Sounds awesome.

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

Soe schreef:
    Oeh, die moet ik lezen!

26 - 02 - '16

Awesomeeeee, thanks guys *O*

Dit klinkt zo verschrikkelijk goed! Alleen heb ik een hekel aan poppen ;x

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

ik ben al de 6de keer hier om te kijken, maar je had me al vanaf de eerste keer. dat wordt abbo

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Mijn enige probleem is dat ik wil doorlezen en dat nog niet kan, haha. Ik heb een abonnement genomen. Succes nog met schrijven, ik kijk er naar uit. :')

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Mijn innerlijke psycho approves.

Had moeten weten dat jij het was
    Ik denk dat ik hem ga lezen :3
    Het klinkt in iedergeval awesome

And Mitch, are you really sure your not crazy? Not even a little bit?

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

Macabre schreef:
    'I've always liked dolls. There's just something special about them - I can't figure out what it is. Maybe it are the eyes, big, beautiful, yet frightening and... empty. Perhaps it is their skin, pale - like snow, or as if they'd been dead for a long time.

I've always liked dolls. Since I was a little girl. They have no feelings, like I never had them either. Maybe it's because my dad ended up in jail when I was only five years old, or because my mom never really cared about me. No, she only paid attention to her boyfriends. She had another one every two weeks. I suspect that she stole their money to buy drugs, but I still don't know for sure.

I've always liked dolls. I like them so much that I want to be a doll maker myself, but in a different way. A new way. And I'm going to tell you all about it.'

Alleen hierdoor al neem ik een bladwijzer om hem later te lezen.
    Geweldig gewoon.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 aug 2014 - 1:09 ]

Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently.

Dit + proloog doet me denken aan een aflevering van Criminal Minds. Scary shit.