• Ik zoek nieuwe rock en metal liedjes zodat ik die op m'n mobiel kan zetten. Ik luister naar bijv. Within Temptation, One OK Rock en Bring me the Horizon. Weet iemand nog goede liedjes?

The sun will rise and we will try again.

Darude - Sandstorm

i put the fun in funeral

Overkill schreef:
    Darude - Sandstorm

Lol

Zoals ik in elk soortgelijk topic meld: System of a Down.

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

Of Mice & Men

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Bedankt!

Royal Republic

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Atreyu, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Avenged Sevenfold, Alestorm, Breaking Benjamin, Black Veil Brides, Bullet For My Valentine, Cradle of Filth, Cervello, Disturbed, Flyleaf, Staind, Seether, Rise Against, Art of Dying, Plan Three, Sixx: AM, Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch

etc...

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

Macabre schreef:
    Of Mice & Men

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

Seether, Evanescence en Linkin Park kende ik al, maar die vind ik wel awesome ja. ^^ Thanks!

Eluveitie

The thing you do mean something to people -Ncis

Epica :Y)

Stenenlikker

Blue Stahli, Celdweller

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Oh wauw even alle gezellig rockbands die mijn dertienjarige zelf fantastisch vond naar boven halen.
    uwuw.

Sick Puppies
    Shinedown
    Seether
    Thousand foot Krutch
    Three Days Grace
    Fivefold
    Crown the Empire
    Of mice and men
    Evanescence

+ Ik kan hier zo lekker ironisch naar luisteren al vind ik de helft van deze bands nog best leuke liedjes hebben.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 okt 2014 - 17:35 ]

''Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.''

Delain! Ook een geweldige Nederlandse band die het dichtste bij Within Temptation in de buurt komt

Rest in Peace, Son of Gondor

Slipknot ;3

26 - 02 - '16