• Marisha was de laatste

    [ bericht aangepast op 3 feb 2015 - 15:53 ]


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    8.


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    7.8


    | Reality is for people that lack imagination |

    Yayde schreef:
    7.8


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    7


    Just Smile, Peace & Love

    6.0


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    6.9


    take me back to the basics and the simple life

    7.3


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    7.9

    geef me maar een 1 want mijn profiel is atm leeg.

    [ bericht aangepast op 17 maart 2015 - 16:15 ]


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    6,5.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    7.5


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    9.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    9.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    6,4


    Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

    Simba alleen is al een 8 waard. :3

    7,5.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."