• Ik was de laatse. :3


    She was always looking for more..

    Famous


    be gay do crimes

    Bekend


    16 - 09 - '17

    Bekend


    take me back to the basics and the simple life

    Onbekend

    Vaak gezien


    be gay do crimes

    Famous.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    wel eens gezien


    Tijd staat stil, leven gaat verder, alles is anders, iemand houdt van anders, ik ben iemand.

    1iemand schreef:
    wel eens gezien


    Such a useless spell.

    Famous^^


    be gay do crimes

    Onbekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    onbekend


    I'm living in dreamworld, where I make my stories and a dream.

    Vaker gezien


    be gay do crimes

    soms gezien


    ‘You must go on’. thrishanakru —> Gashina

    Madhouses schreef:
    soms gezien


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.